If you’ve never seen Andrew Lloyd Webber’s frisky fantasy based on T.S. Eliot’s Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats, the fact that it played on Broadway for 18 years and ran over 7,000 performances ought to tell you something. Soak up the skintight kitty costumes and revel in an evening of song and dance with Rum Tum Tugger, Rumpleteazer, and Grizabella.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads