If you’ve never seen Andrew Lloyd Webber’s frisky fantasy based on T.S. Eliot’s Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats, the fact that it played on Broadway for 18 years and ran over 7,000 performances ought to tell you something. Soak up the skintight kitty costumes and revel in an evening of song and dance with Rum Tum Tugger, Rumpleteazer, and Grizabella.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald