If you’ve never seen Andrew Lloyd Webber’s frisky fantasy based on T.S. Eliot’s Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats, the fact that it played on Broadway for 18 years and ran over 7,000 performances ought to tell you something. Soak up the skintight kitty costumes and revel in an evening of song and dance with Rum Tum Tugger, Rumpleteazer, and Grizabella.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places