Cathedral Park Jazz Festival
Now in its 34th year, the longest-running free jazz festival west of the Mississippi returns to St. Johns to highlight the diversity of local improvised music, with performances from funky trumpeter-producer Farnell Newton, beloved and prolific pianist Louis Pain and his smaller band King Louie Trio, and vocalist Jeff Baker.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?