Cathedral Park Jazz Festival
Now in its 34th year, the longest-running free jazz festival west of the Mississippi returns to St. Johns to highlight the diversity of local improvised music, with performances from funky trumpeter-producer Farnell Newton, beloved and prolific pianist Louis Pain and his smaller band King Louie Trio, and vocalist Jeff Baker.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!