Cathedral Park Jazz Festival
Now in its 34th year, the longest-running free jazz festival west of the Mississippi returns to St. Johns to highlight the diversity of local improvised music, with performances from funky trumpeter-producer Farnell Newton, beloved and prolific pianist Louis Pain and his smaller band King Louie Trio, and vocalist Jeff Baker.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald