Cathedral Park Jazz Festival
Started in 1981, the Cathedral Park Jazz Festival is an esteemed local tradition, a bucolic music gathering that features local and nationally known artists. This year the festival sports homegrown talents like bluesman Norman "Boogie Cat" Sylvester, progressive ensemble Blue Cranes, and keyboard whiz Tom Grant, alongside internationally known artists such as Eri Yamamoto and Brazilian jazz group Ventura Trio. Food vendors and a beer garden will be on site.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau