Cathedral Park Jazz Festival
Started in 1981, the Cathedral Park Jazz Festival is an esteemed local tradition, a bucolic music gathering that features local and nationally known artists. This year the festival sports homegrown talents like bluesman Norman "Boogie Cat" Sylvester, progressive ensemble Blue Cranes, and keyboard whiz Tom Grant, alongside internationally known artists such as Eri Yamamoto and Brazilian jazz group Ventura Trio. Food vendors and a beer garden will be on site.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald