Cathedral Park Jazz Festival
Started in 1981, the Cathedral Park Jazz Festival is an esteemed local tradition, a bucolic music gathering that features local and nationally known artists. This year the festival sports homegrown talents like bluesman Norman "Boogie Cat" Sylvester, progressive ensemble Blue Cranes, and keyboard whiz Tom Grant, alongside internationally known artists such as Eri Yamamoto and Brazilian jazz group Ventura Trio. Food vendors and a beer garden will be on site.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops