Cathedral Park Jazz Festival
Started in 1981, the Cathedral Park Jazz Festival is an esteemed local tradition, a bucolic music gathering that features local and nationally known artists. This year the festival sports homegrown talents like bluesman Norman "Boogie Cat" Sylvester, progressive ensemble Blue Cranes, and keyboard whiz Tom Grant, alongside internationally known artists such as Eri Yamamoto and Brazilian jazz group Ventura Trio. Food vendors and a beer garden will be on site.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!