Cascade AIDS Project Art Evening & Auction
Oregon’s heaviest-hitting organization in the fight against HIV/AIDS holds its 24th annual art-auction fundraiser with more than 200 works of art, entertainment by Taylor Dayne (wow!), and a party attended by over 1,500 people.
Single patron ticket ($250), double patron tickets ($500), and table patron tickets ($2,500) are available online.
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Inside Kyra's Bake Shop's New and Improved Gluten-Free Bakery
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots