Cascade AIDS Project Art Evening & Auction
Oregon’s heaviest-hitting organization in the fight against HIV/AIDS holds its 24th annual art-auction fundraiser with more than 200 works of art, entertainment by Taylor Dayne (wow!), and a party attended by over 1,500 people.
Single patron ticket ($250), double patron tickets ($500), and table patron tickets ($2,500) are available online.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald