Cascade AIDS Project Art Evening & Auction
Oregon’s heaviest-hitting organization in the fight against HIV/AIDS holds its 24th annual art-auction fundraiser with more than 200 works of art, entertainment by Taylor Dayne (wow!), and a party attended by over 1,500 people.
Single patron ticket ($250), double patron tickets ($500), and table patron tickets ($2,500) are available online.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- An Oregon Company’s Totally Rad School Backpacks Will Make You Want to Pack a Lunch
- Bring Some Scandinavian Holidays Home with Beaverton's Scandia Imports
- An Entire Store Devoted to Locally Made Goods
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21