Carrie Brownstein and Fred Armisen
Features:Price: $16.99, includes copy of their book
The TV phenom and the rest of her Portlandia crew bring their wry humor to Portland in a whole new way—through a tourist book. Dubbed Portlandia: A Visitor’s Guide, it leads visitors on a comprehensive tour of Portland. It even personalizes guides for different people, such as the dog lover’s guide to Portland, and lists activities meant for older adults who are stuck in an early-twentysomething mind-set. Want to know the nine official bicycle rules of the road or the different symbols for vegan vs. freegan? This book has it. Best of all, it’s printed on 130 percent recycled paper!
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches