Carrie Brownstein and Fred Armisen
Features:Price: $16.99, includes copy of their book
The TV phenom and the rest of her Portlandia crew bring their wry humor to Portland in a whole new way—through a tourist book. Dubbed Portlandia: A Visitor’s Guide, it leads visitors on a comprehensive tour of Portland. It even personalizes guides for different people, such as the dog lover’s guide to Portland, and lists activities meant for older adults who are stuck in an early-twentysomething mind-set. Want to know the nine official bicycle rules of the road or the different symbols for vegan vs. freegan? This book has it. Best of all, it’s printed on 130 percent recycled paper!
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe