Carrie Brownstein and Fred Armisen
Features:Price: $16.99, includes copy of their book
The TV phenom and the rest of her Portlandia crew bring their wry humor to Portland in a whole new way—through a tourist book. Dubbed Portlandia: A Visitor’s Guide, it leads visitors on a comprehensive tour of Portland. It even personalizes guides for different people, such as the dog lover’s guide to Portland, and lists activities meant for older adults who are stuck in an early-twentysomething mind-set. Want to know the nine official bicycle rules of the road or the different symbols for vegan vs. freegan? This book has it. Best of all, it’s printed on 130 percent recycled paper!
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26