Carolina Chocolate Drops and Sallie Ford
The Grammy-winning old-time string quartet offer banjo and fiddle renditions of everything from traditional Piedmont numbers to Blu Cantrell’s early-2000s R&B gem “Hit ’Em Up Style.” Local old-school-reinterpeter Sally Ford's new band opens.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants