Carolina Chocolate Drops and Sallie Ford
The Grammy-winning old-time string quartet offer banjo and fiddle renditions of everything from traditional Piedmont numbers to Blu Cantrell’s early-2000s R&B gem “Hit ’Em Up Style.” Local old-school-reinterpeter Sally Ford's new band opens.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald