Carolina Chocolate Drops and Sallie Ford
The Grammy-winning old-time string quartet offer banjo and fiddle renditions of everything from traditional Piedmont numbers to Blu Cantrell’s early-2000s R&B gem “Hit ’Em Up Style.” Local old-school-reinterpeter Sally Ford's new band opens.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes