Cappella Romana: Passion Week
Artistic director Alexander Lingas and his ensemble present the world premiere of Maximilian Steinberg’s long-lost Passion Week score, the last major sacred work composed in Russia before Stalin cracked down on religious art.
Read our story about the winding, lost history of Passion Week in our Spring Arts Preview.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Two Portland Bookstores Become One
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts