Cappella Romana: Passion Week
Artistic director Alexander Lingas and his ensemble present the world premiere of Maximilian Steinberg’s long-lost Passion Week score, the last major sacred work composed in Russia before Stalin cracked down on religious art.
Read our story about the winding, lost history of Passion Week in our Spring Arts Preview.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads