Cappella Romana: Passion Week
Artistic director Alexander Lingas and his ensemble present the world premiere of Maximilian Steinberg’s long-lost Passion Week score, the last major sacred work composed in Russia before Stalin cracked down on religious art.
Read our story about the winding, lost history of Passion Week in our Spring Arts Preview.
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- The Oscars Red Carpet Highs and Lows
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market
- Death Becomes Her
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Beautiful Machine: Exploring the Gyrotonic Movement System in PDX
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’