Cappella Romana: Passion Week
Artistic director Alexander Lingas and his ensemble present the world premiere of Maximilian Steinberg’s long-lost Passion Week score, the last major sacred work composed in Russia before Stalin cracked down on religious art.
Read our story about the winding, lost history of Passion Week in our Spring Arts Preview.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald