Cappella Romana: Passion Week
Artistic director Alexander Lingas and his ensemble present the world premiere of Maximilian Steinberg’s long-lost Passion Week score, the last major sacred work composed in Russia before Stalin cracked down on religious art.
Read our story about the winding, lost history of Passion Week in our Spring Arts Preview.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Indulgent Portland Bar Food for Every Alt-Diet
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K