Cappella Romana: Passion Week
Artistic director Alexander Lingas and his ensemble present the world premiere of Maximilian Steinberg’s long-lost Passion Week score, the last major sacred work composed in Russia before Stalin cracked down on religious art.
Read our story about the winding, lost history of Passion Week in our Spring Arts Preview.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Portland's 10 Best Salads