When the indie-pop sensation Camera Obscura decamped to Portland to work with Grammy nominated producer Tucker Martine (R.E.M., Spoon, My Morning Jacket), they were so pleased with the progress they made there, they returned a month later to finish it. Their new album, entitled Desire Lines, also features Neko Case and Jim Jones on vocals. Camera Obscura returns to the scene of their artistic inspiration with a show at the Crystal Ballroom this June.
Listen to our Perfect Summer Playlist here.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans