When the indie-pop sensation Camera Obscura decamped to Portland to work with Grammy nominated producer Tucker Martine (R.E.M., Spoon, My Morning Jacket), they were so pleased with the progress they made there, they returned a month later to finish it. Their new album, entitled Desire Lines, also features Neko Case and Jim Jones on vocals. Camera Obscura returns to the scene of their artistic inspiration with a show at the Crystal Ballroom this June.
Listen to our Perfect Summer Playlist here.
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- The Definitive Guide to Portland's Vegan Pizza
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- New Seasons’ New Toast and Juice Bars
- Inside Kyra's Bake Shop's New and Improved Gluten-Free Bakery
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days