When the indie-pop sensation Camera Obscura decamped to Portland to work with Grammy nominated producer Tucker Martine (R.E.M., Spoon, My Morning Jacket), they were so pleased with the progress they made there, they returned a month later to finish it. Their new album, entitled Desire Lines, also features Neko Case and Jim Jones on vocals. Camera Obscura returns to the scene of their artistic inspiration with a show at the Crystal Ballroom this June.
Listen to our Perfect Summer Playlist here.
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- This Portland Woman’s Travel Group is Taking Off
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Jan 22–25
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- Davenport Goes Pop-Up: Five Nights, Five Chefs, Five Menus
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX