Buke and Gase
This Brooklyn-based band take their name from their homemade instruments—a modified baritone ukulele (the "Buke") and a guitar-bass hybrid (the "Gase"). The result is a highly textured sound of soft, sweet vocals laid atop gritty, rough-around-the-edges instrumentation suggests a membership beyond just Arone Dyer and Aron Sanchez. The duo perform in suuport of their January release, General Dome.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?