Buke and Gase
This Brooklyn-based band take their name from their homemade instruments—a modified baritone ukulele (the "Buke") and a guitar-bass hybrid (the "Gase"). The result is a highly textured sound of soft, sweet vocals laid atop gritty, rough-around-the-edges instrumentation suggests a membership beyond just Arone Dyer and Aron Sanchez. The duo perform in suuport of their January release, General Dome.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads