Buke and Gase
This Brooklyn-based band take their name from their homemade instruments—a modified baritone ukulele (the "Buke") and a guitar-bass hybrid (the "Gase"). The result is a highly textured sound of soft, sweet vocals laid atop gritty, rough-around-the-edges instrumentation suggests a membership beyond just Arone Dyer and Aron Sanchez. The duo perform in suuport of their January release, General Dome.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants