Buke and Gase
This Brooklyn-based band take their name from their homemade instruments—a modified baritone ukulele (the "Buke") and a guitar-bass hybrid (the "Gase"). The result is a highly textured sound of soft, sweet vocals laid atop gritty, rough-around-the-edges instrumentation suggests a membership beyond just Arone Dyer and Aron Sanchez. The duo perform in suuport of their January release, General Dome.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe