Buke and Gase
This Brooklyn-based band take their name from their homemade instruments—a modified baritone ukulele (the "Buke") and a guitar-bass hybrid (the "Gase"). The result is a highly textured sound of soft, sweet vocals laid atop gritty, rough-around-the-edges instrumentation suggests a membership beyond just Arone Dyer and Aron Sanchez. The duo perform in suuport of their January release, General Dome.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts