Features:Age: All Ages Price: $48-98
As fellow New Jersey-ite Jon Stewarts says, "When you listen to Bruce's music, you aren't a loser. You are a character in an epic poem... about losers." Bruce Springsteen is the unoffical National Poet Laureate, able to translate the collective and complex cultural climate into power anthems that are sung with such urgency, such raw emotion that live performances come to resemble religious celebrations.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT