Features:Age: All Ages Price: $48-98
As fellow New Jersey-ite Jon Stewarts says, "When you listen to Bruce's music, you aren't a loser. You are a character in an epic poem... about losers." Bruce Springsteen is the unoffical National Poet Laureate, able to translate the collective and complex cultural climate into power anthems that are sung with such urgency, such raw emotion that live performances come to resemble religious celebrations.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26