Features:Age: All Ages Price: $48-98
As fellow New Jersey-ite Jon Stewarts says, "When you listen to Bruce's music, you aren't a loser. You are a character in an epic poem... about losers." Bruce Springsteen is the unoffical National Poet Laureate, able to translate the collective and complex cultural climate into power anthems that are sung with such urgency, such raw emotion that live performances come to resemble religious celebrations.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches