Pamela Druckerman: Bringing up Bebé
World-renowned author Pamela Druckerman will visit Portland as part of her February tour of select U.S. cities. The Paris-based American journalist and author of Bringing Up Bebé, will explore the differences in French and American parenting styles.
Druckerman formerly served as a staff reporter at The Wall Street Journal; she has contributed to the New York Times, The Washington Post, the Financial Times, New York Magazine, and has been featured on numerous television news programs on NBC and CNBC.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?