Bright Lights: A Conversation on Senate Bill 100
As the legendary statewide planning act turns 40, look at what's working and what isn't, and what needs to change. This conversation brings together experts in business, natural resources and farming. Join Doug Krahmer, farmer and chairman of the Oregon Agricultural board, Sara Vickerman from Defenders of Wildlife, and Bernie Bottomly Portland Business Alliance and aficionado of economic development.
Bright Lights: Discussions on the City is a monthly series presented by Portland Monthly magazine with City Club of Portland designed to bring the region’s thought leaders to the stage in an informal, conversational setting. Past guests have included Congressman Earl Blumenauer, advertising guru Dan Wieden, and Portland State University president Wim Wiewel, along with candidates for mayor and the Metro council. Many past presentations can be found atvimeo.com/portlandmonthlymag/videos.
- The Long-Awaited Portland Mercado Debuts with Homegrown Latin American Cuisine
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Why Are Portlanders Obsessed With Tiny Houses?