Bright Lights: A Conversation on Senate Bill 100
As the legendary statewide planning act turns 40, look at what's working and what isn't, and what needs to change. This conversation brings together experts in business, natural resources and farming. Join Doug Krahmer, farmer and chairman of the Oregon Agricultural board, Sara Vickerman from Defenders of Wildlife, and Bernie Bottomly Portland Business Alliance and aficionado of economic development.
Bright Lights: Discussions on the City is a monthly series presented by Portland Monthly magazine with City Club of Portland designed to bring the region’s thought leaders to the stage in an informal, conversational setting. Past guests have included Congressman Earl Blumenauer, advertising guru Dan Wieden, and Portland State University president Wim Wiewel, along with candidates for mayor and the Metro council. Many past presentations can be found atvimeo.com/portlandmonthlymag/videos.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet