Bright Lights: A Conversation on Senate Bill 100
As the legendary statewide planning act turns 40, look at what's working and what isn't, and what needs to change. This conversation brings together experts in business, natural resources and farming. Join Doug Krahmer, farmer and chairman of the Oregon Agricultural board, Sara Vickerman from Defenders of Wildlife, and Bernie Bottomly Portland Business Alliance and aficionado of economic development.
Bright Lights: Discussions on the City is a monthly series presented by Portland Monthly magazine with City Club of Portland designed to bring the region’s thought leaders to the stage in an informal, conversational setting. Past guests have included Congressman Earl Blumenauer, advertising guru Dan Wieden, and Portland State University president Wim Wiewel, along with candidates for mayor and the Metro council. Many past presentations can be found atvimeo.com/portlandmonthlymag/videos.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Guide to 2014's Summer Concerts and Festivals