Bright Lights: A Conversation on Senate Bill 100
As the legendary statewide planning act turns 40, look at what's working and what isn't, and what needs to change. This conversation brings together experts in business, natural resources and farming. Join Doug Krahmer, farmer and chairman of the Oregon Agricultural board, Sara Vickerman from Defenders of Wildlife, and Bernie Bottomly Portland Business Alliance and aficionado of economic development.
Bright Lights: Discussions on the City is a monthly series presented by Portland Monthly magazine with City Club of Portland designed to bring the region’s thought leaders to the stage in an informal, conversational setting. Past guests have included Congressman Earl Blumenauer, advertising guru Dan Wieden, and Portland State University president Wim Wiewel, along with candidates for mayor and the Metro council. Many past presentations can be found atvimeo.com/portlandmonthlymag/videos.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?