Bridgetown Comedy Festival
Features:Price: Visit website for ticket information
This flagship of Portland’s comedy renaissance is bringing big-name comics like Dana Gould, Reggie Watts, Peter Serafinowicz (pictured), and Robert Popper, so be prepared for plenty of gut busting for this, the festival’s sixth anniversary. It threatens four packed nights of 150-some comedians, from big national names to funny local fledglings, and, notes cofounder Andy Wood, the fest’s walkable 10 blocks of venues along SE Hawthorne Boulevard doubles as an ideal pub-crawl!
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads