Bridgetown Comedy Festival
Features:Price: Visit website for ticket information
This flagship of Portland’s comedy renaissance is bringing big-name comics like Dana Gould, Reggie Watts, Peter Serafinowicz (pictured), and Robert Popper, so be prepared for plenty of gut busting for this, the festival’s sixth anniversary. It threatens four packed nights of 150-some comedians, from big national names to funny local fledglings, and, notes cofounder Andy Wood, the fest’s walkable 10 blocks of venues along SE Hawthorne Boulevard doubles as an ideal pub-crawl!
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26