Bridgetown Comedy Festival
Features:Price: Visit website for ticket information
This flagship of Portland’s comedy renaissance is bringing big-name comics like Dana Gould, Reggie Watts, Peter Serafinowicz (pictured), and Robert Popper, so be prepared for plenty of gut busting for this, the festival’s sixth anniversary. It threatens four packed nights of 150-some comedians, from big national names to funny local fledglings, and, notes cofounder Andy Wood, the fest’s walkable 10 blocks of venues along SE Hawthorne Boulevard doubles as an ideal pub-crawl!
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops