Bridgetown Comedy Festival
Features:Price: Visit website for ticket information
This flagship of Portland’s comedy renaissance is bringing big-name comics like Dana Gould, Reggie Watts, Peter Serafinowicz (pictured), and Robert Popper, so be prepared for plenty of gut busting for this, the festival’s sixth anniversary. It threatens four packed nights of 150-some comedians, from big national names to funny local fledglings, and, notes cofounder Andy Wood, the fest’s walkable 10 blocks of venues along SE Hawthorne Boulevard doubles as an ideal pub-crawl!
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald