Bridgetown Comedy Festival
Features:Price: Visit website for ticket information
This flagship of Portland’s comedy renaissance is bringing big-name comics like Dana Gould, Reggie Watts, Peter Serafinowicz (pictured), and Robert Popper, so be prepared for plenty of gut busting for this, the festival’s sixth anniversary. It threatens four packed nights of 150-some comedians, from big national names to funny local fledglings, and, notes cofounder Andy Wood, the fest’s walkable 10 blocks of venues along SE Hawthorne Boulevard doubles as an ideal pub-crawl!
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe