Features:Price: $8 , Children are FREE
An unhealthy chunk of our childhood was spent making up stories about the pirates aboard my LEGO ship. Turns out the plastic vessels for imagination aren’t just for kids anymore. The Portland Lego Users Group and Bricklandia come together to show off hundreds of builds created by AFOLs (Adult Fans of LEGO), ranging from castles to modern cities to intergalactic voyagers.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans