Features:Price: $8 , Children are FREE
An unhealthy chunk of our childhood was spent making up stories about the pirates aboard my LEGO ship. Turns out the plastic vessels for imagination aren’t just for kids anymore. The Portland Lego Users Group and Bricklandia come together to show off hundreds of builds created by AFOLs (Adult Fans of LEGO), ranging from castles to modern cities to intergalactic voyagers.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads