Brian Doyle and Robin Cody
Portland writer Brian Doyle is the author of Mink River, a Sometimes a Great Notion-esque novel about a small Oregon Coast town, and 11 other books. He's joined for this reading by another keen observer of Oregon's natural beauty, Robin Cody, whose memoir of a solo canoe trip down the Columbia River, Voyage of a Summer Sun, won the Oregon Book Award for literary nonfiction.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes