Brian Doyle and Robin Cody
Portland writer Brian Doyle is the author of Mink River, a Sometimes a Great Notion-esque novel about a small Oregon Coast town, and 11 other books. He's joined for this reading by another keen observer of Oregon's natural beauty, Robin Cody, whose memoir of a solo canoe trip down the Columbia River, Voyage of a Summer Sun, won the Oregon Book Award for literary nonfiction.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet