Brian Doyle and Robin Cody
Portland writer Brian Doyle is the author of Mink River, a Sometimes a Great Notion-esque novel about a small Oregon Coast town, and 11 other books. He's joined for this reading by another keen observer of Oregon's natural beauty, Robin Cody, whose memoir of a solo canoe trip down the Columbia River, Voyage of a Summer Sun, won the Oregon Book Award for literary nonfiction.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT