Brian Doyle and Robin Cody
Portland writer Brian Doyle is the author of Mink River, a Sometimes a Great Notion-esque novel about a small Oregon Coast town, and 11 other books. He's joined for this reading by another keen observer of Oregon's natural beauty, Robin Cody, whose memoir of a solo canoe trip down the Columbia River, Voyage of a Summer Sun, won the Oregon Book Award for literary nonfiction.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!