Brian Doyle and Robin Cody
Portland writer Brian Doyle is the author of Mink River, a Sometimes a Great Notion-esque novel about a small Oregon Coast town, and 11 other books. He's joined for this reading by another keen observer of Oregon's natural beauty, Robin Cody, whose memoir of a solo canoe trip down the Columbia River, Voyage of a Summer Sun, won the Oregon Book Award for literary nonfiction.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Devouring Portland's Hottest Brunch Spots
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates