Breast Friends: Joy of Life Gala
Features:Price: $100 per person
A night of food, fun, and fundraising is in store at this annual soirée, emceed by motivational speaker Kellie Poulson-Grill, with dance music provided by the Matthew Gailey Band. Auction proceeds benefit the programs and services of Breast Friends, a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for breast cancer patients.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes