Brad Mildrexler: Monoliths and Megaliths
Features:Price: Free , Children are FREE
The grand opening of “Brad Mildrexler: Monoliths and Megaliths” at the Eutectic Gallery will begin as a part of the First Friday inner eastside Gallery Crawl and will feature refreshments, small bites and an opportunity to meet the artist. Open Thursday through Sunday, and by appointment, “Brad Mildrexler: Monoliths and Megaliths” will be displayed through the month of May.
Mildrexler, a local Portland artist, works in ceramics and experiments with high-fire glazes. His work focuses on the manipulation of heat, rock, earth, and sand.
Portland , OR
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts