Brad Mildrexler: Monoliths and Megaliths
Features:Price: Free , Children are FREE
The grand opening of “Brad Mildrexler: Monoliths and Megaliths” at the Eutectic Gallery will begin as a part of the First Friday inner eastside Gallery Crawl and will feature refreshments, small bites and an opportunity to meet the artist. Open Thursday through Sunday, and by appointment, “Brad Mildrexler: Monoliths and Megaliths” will be displayed through the month of May.
Mildrexler, a local Portland artist, works in ceramics and experiments with high-fire glazes. His work focuses on the manipulation of heat, rock, earth, and sand.
Portland , OR
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- Insider Secrets on The Princess Bride As Told to Us By Westley Himself
- Cathy Whims to Open an International Ham Bar
- The Guide to Black Friday at Locally Owned Portland Shops
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Justin Timberlake: Bringing Classy Back