Brad Mildrexler: Monoliths and Megaliths
Features:Price: Free , Children are FREE
The grand opening of “Brad Mildrexler: Monoliths and Megaliths” at the Eutectic Gallery will begin as a part of the First Friday inner eastside Gallery Crawl and will feature refreshments, small bites and an opportunity to meet the artist. Open Thursday through Sunday, and by appointment, “Brad Mildrexler: Monoliths and Megaliths” will be displayed through the month of May.
Mildrexler, a local Portland artist, works in ceramics and experiments with high-fire glazes. His work focuses on the manipulation of heat, rock, earth, and sand.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Genoa Restaurant Closing May 11
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- Orenco Station: Westward Expansion