Brad Mildrexler: Monoliths and Megaliths
Features:Price: Free , Children are FREE
The grand opening of “Brad Mildrexler: Monoliths and Megaliths” at the Eutectic Gallery will begin as a part of the First Friday inner eastside Gallery Crawl and will feature refreshments, small bites and an opportunity to meet the artist. Open Thursday through Sunday, and by appointment, “Brad Mildrexler: Monoliths and Megaliths” will be displayed through the month of May.
Mildrexler, a local Portland artist, works in ceramics and experiments with high-fire glazes. His work focuses on the manipulation of heat, rock, earth, and sand.
Portland , OR
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- 10 Portland-Style Junk Food Favorites
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’