Brad Mildrexler: Monoliths and Megaliths
Features:Price: Free , Children are FREE
The grand opening of “Brad Mildrexler: Monoliths and Megaliths” at the Eutectic Gallery will begin as a part of the First Friday inner eastside Gallery Crawl and will feature refreshments, small bites and an opportunity to meet the artist. Open Thursday through Sunday, and by appointment, “Brad Mildrexler: Monoliths and Megaliths” will be displayed through the month of May.
Mildrexler, a local Portland artist, works in ceramics and experiments with high-fire glazes. His work focuses on the manipulation of heat, rock, earth, and sand.
Portland , OR
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans