Bollywood Dance Party
Seattle has been the sole greedy host of this unique, “packed to capacity” festival of colors dance party. That is, until now. The event is coming to Portland, and if you are curiously unsure what to expect, just imagine receiving a free henna tattoo while someone detonates a benign color bomb at midnight amidst a Bollywood-inspired rave, and you've basically got the whole picture. The Slumdog MIllionaire inspired phrase of the night is “Jai Ho! Holi Ha,” and everyone knows Portlanders are at their best covered in Holi powder colors and busting original moves to popular foreign beats.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts