Bollywood Dance Party
Seattle has been the sole greedy host of this unique, “packed to capacity” festival of colors dance party. That is, until now. The event is coming to Portland, and if you are curiously unsure what to expect, just imagine receiving a free henna tattoo while someone detonates a benign color bomb at midnight amidst a Bollywood-inspired rave, and you've basically got the whole picture. The Slumdog MIllionaire inspired phrase of the night is “Jai Ho! Holi Ha,” and everyone knows Portlanders are at their best covered in Holi powder colors and busting original moves to popular foreign beats.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes