Bollywood Dance Party
Seattle has been the sole greedy host of this unique, “packed to capacity” festival of colors dance party. That is, until now. The event is coming to Portland, and if you are curiously unsure what to expect, just imagine receiving a free henna tattoo while someone detonates a benign color bomb at midnight amidst a Bollywood-inspired rave, and you've basically got the whole picture. The Slumdog MIllionaire inspired phrase of the night is “Jai Ho! Holi Ha,” and everyone knows Portlanders are at their best covered in Holi powder colors and busting original moves to popular foreign beats.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads