Under the training of BodyVox artistic directors Jamey Hampton and Ashley Roland, the second generation of the successful local dance troupe has emerged as a gifted ensemble of powerful and talented movers. BV2 performs an exciting blend of new original works choreographed by Hampton; Oregon Ballet Theatre interim artistic director, Anne Mueller; Skinner/Kirk Dance Ensemble artistic director, Eric Skinner; and enchanting new Portland choreographer, Éowyn Emerald. These dances will undoubtedly display the wit, whimsy, tenderness, and athleticism that is signature BodyVox.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads