Under the training of BodyVox artistic directors Jamey Hampton and Ashley Roland, the second generation of the successful local dance troupe has emerged as a gifted ensemble of powerful and talented movers. BV2 performs an exciting blend of new original works choreographed by Hampton; Oregon Ballet Theatre interim artistic director, Anne Mueller; Skinner/Kirk Dance Ensemble artistic director, Eric Skinner; and enchanting new Portland choreographer, Éowyn Emerald. These dances will undoubtedly display the wit, whimsy, tenderness, and athleticism that is signature BodyVox.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants