Under the training of BodyVox artistic directors Jamey Hampton and Ashley Roland, the second generation of the successful local dance troupe has emerged as a gifted ensemble of powerful and talented movers. BV2 performs an exciting blend of new original works choreographed by Hampton; Oregon Ballet Theatre interim artistic director, Anne Mueller; Skinner/Kirk Dance Ensemble artistic director, Eric Skinner; and enchanting new Portland choreographer, Éowyn Emerald. These dances will undoubtedly display the wit, whimsy, tenderness, and athleticism that is signature BodyVox.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes