Under the training of BodyVox artistic directors Jamey Hampton and Ashley Roland, the second generation of the successful local dance troupe has emerged as a gifted ensemble of powerful and talented movers. BV2 performs an exciting blend of new original works choreographed by Hampton; Oregon Ballet Theatre interim artistic director, Anne Mueller; Skinner/Kirk Dance Ensemble artistic director, Eric Skinner; and enchanting new Portland choreographer, Éowyn Emerald. These dances will undoubtedly display the wit, whimsy, tenderness, and athleticism that is signature BodyVox.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT