Bob Log III
Sporting a human cannonball suit and a pilot’s helmet, this one-man band stages a spectacle in full-fledged lo-fi fashion: hands on the guitar; feet kicking drums; mouth singing into a telephone receiver attached to the front of his helmet by a face-obscuring gas-mask-style contraption. The music itself? Think blues-infused Primus.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans