Bob Log III
Sporting a human cannonball suit and a pilot’s helmet, this one-man band stages a spectacle in full-fledged lo-fi fashion: hands on the guitar; feet kicking drums; mouth singing into a telephone receiver attached to the front of his helmet by a face-obscuring gas-mask-style contraption. The music itself? Think blues-infused Primus.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014