Bob Log III
Sporting a human cannonball suit and a pilot’s helmet, this one-man band stages a spectacle in full-fledged lo-fi fashion: hands on the guitar; feet kicking drums; mouth singing into a telephone receiver attached to the front of his helmet by a face-obscuring gas-mask-style contraption. The music itself? Think blues-infused Primus.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch