Bob Log III
Sporting a human cannonball suit and a pilot’s helmet, this one-man band stages a spectacle in full-fledged lo-fi fashion: hands on the guitar; feet kicking drums; mouth singing into a telephone receiver attached to the front of his helmet by a face-obscuring gas-mask-style contraption. The music itself? Think blues-infused Primus.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads