Bob Log III
Sporting a human cannonball suit and a pilot’s helmet, this one-man band stages a spectacle in full-fledged lo-fi fashion: hands on the guitar; feet kicking drums; mouth singing into a telephone receiver attached to the front of his helmet by a face-obscuring gas-mask-style contraption. The music itself? Think blues-infused Primus.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24