“You got your hyphen because: one, they’re British and totally sexy. And two, hyphens are all about hanging on and keeping things together,” says Bo-Nita’s mother in this one-woman hit from the 2012 JAW playwrights festival. Who knew a black comedy about a precocious 13-year-old, a floozy of a mother, abuse, step-patricide, and being poor in the Midwest could be so damn funny?
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops