“You got your hyphen because: one, they’re British and totally sexy. And two, hyphens are all about hanging on and keeping things together,” says Bo-Nita’s mother in this one-woman hit from the 2012 JAW playwrights festival. Who knew a black comedy about a precocious 13-year-old, a floozy of a mother, abuse, step-patricide, and being poor in the Midwest could be so damn funny?
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans