“You got your hyphen because: one, they’re British and totally sexy. And two, hyphens are all about hanging on and keeping things together,” says Bo-Nita’s mother in this one-woman hit from the 2012 JAW playwrights festival. Who knew a black comedy about a precocious 13-year-old, a floozy of a mother, abuse, step-patricide, and being poor in the Midwest could be so damn funny?
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014