David Lynch’s surreal 1986 classic returns for one night, as Portland Monthly and Tonkin FIAT present the film as a fundraiser for Northwest Academy. Tickets are $15 and include a complimentary bag of popcorn. 100 percent of net proceeds from event benefit Northwest Academy, committed to education through academics and the arts. A thoroughly deranged Dennis Hopper owns the role of smalltown crime boss Frank Booth, possibly one of the greatest movie villains of all time. Kyle MacLachlan, Laura Dern, and Isabella Rosellini co-star.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants