David Lynch’s surreal 1986 classic returns for one night, as Portland Monthly and Tonkin FIAT present the film as a fundraiser for Northwest Academy. Tickets are $15 and include a complimentary bag of popcorn. 100 percent of net proceeds from event benefit Northwest Academy, committed to education through academics and the arts. A thoroughly deranged Dennis Hopper owns the role of smalltown crime boss Frank Booth, possibly one of the greatest movie villains of all time. Kyle MacLachlan, Laura Dern, and Isabella Rosellini co-star.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?