Big Freedia, Magic Mouth, Thanks
Portland’s favorite bad-ass booty bouncin’ queen Big Freedia returns in all her flashy gold-lamé glory, repping Southern queer pride as always. Stay at home if you’re not ready to dance! Thanks and Magic Mouth are definitely not to miss either. Thanks, led by Jimi Hendrix herself, play soulful and arresting melodies, while Magic Mouth has been rocking the Portland scene with jazz-influenced, post-punk jams that are surprisingly danceable.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?