Big Freedia, Magic Mouth, Thanks
Portland’s favorite bad-ass booty bouncin’ queen Big Freedia returns in all her flashy gold-lamé glory, repping Southern queer pride as always. Stay at home if you’re not ready to dance! Thanks and Magic Mouth are definitely not to miss either. Thanks, led by Jimi Hendrix herself, play soulful and arresting melodies, while Magic Mouth has been rocking the Portland scene with jazz-influenced, post-punk jams that are surprisingly danceable.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Devouring Portland's Hottest Brunch Spots
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates