Big Freedia, Magic Mouth, Thanks
Portland’s favorite bad-ass booty bouncin’ queen Big Freedia returns in all her flashy gold-lamé glory, repping Southern queer pride as always. Stay at home if you’re not ready to dance! Thanks and Magic Mouth are definitely not to miss either. Thanks, led by Jimi Hendrix herself, play soulful and arresting melodies, while Magic Mouth has been rocking the Portland scene with jazz-influenced, post-punk jams that are surprisingly danceable.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches