Big Freedia, Magic Mouth, Thanks
Portland’s favorite bad-ass booty bouncin’ queen Big Freedia returns in all her flashy gold-lamé glory, repping Southern queer pride as always. Stay at home if you’re not ready to dance! Thanks and Magic Mouth are definitely not to miss either. Thanks, led by Jimi Hendrix herself, play soulful and arresting melodies, while Magic Mouth has been rocking the Portland scene with jazz-influenced, post-punk jams that are surprisingly danceable.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau