Big Freedia, Magic Mouth, Thanks
Portland’s favorite bad-ass booty bouncin’ queen Big Freedia returns in all her flashy gold-lamé glory, repping Southern queer pride as always. Stay at home if you’re not ready to dance! Thanks and Magic Mouth are definitely not to miss either. Thanks, led by Jimi Hendrix herself, play soulful and arresting melodies, while Magic Mouth has been rocking the Portland scene with jazz-influenced, post-punk jams that are surprisingly danceable.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places