The most visible proponent of “sissy bounce,” a gay and gleefully gender-bent subgenre of dance and hip-hop, Big Freedia is a funk-ringmaster hybrid of Rick James and Boy George, who hails from New Orleans and brings a rowdy, rump-shaking house party vibe wherever he goes.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts