The most visible proponent of “sissy bounce,” a gay and gleefully gender-bent subgenre of dance and hip-hop, Big Freedia is a funk-ringmaster hybrid of Rick James and Boy George, who hails from New Orleans and brings a rowdy, rump-shaking house party vibe wherever he goes.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans