Benjamin Percy: Red Moon
This month, Oregon-born Benjamin Percy will release his second novel, Red Moon, a horror novel about a werewolf epidemic that draws eerie parallels to our own War on Terror. Percy is the author of the 2011 novel The Wilding, as well as the acclaimed story collection Refresh, Refresh. Read our Q&A with Percy.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants