Benjamin Percy: Red Moon
This month, Oregon-born Benjamin Percy will release his second novel, Red Moon, a horror novel about a werewolf epidemic that draws eerie parallels to our own War on Terror. Percy is the author of the 2011 novel The Wilding, as well as the acclaimed story collection Refresh, Refresh. Read our Q&A with Percy.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes