Benjamin Percy: Red Moon
This month, Oregon-born Benjamin Percy will release his second novel, Red Moon, a horror novel about a werewolf epidemic that draws eerie parallels to our own War on Terror. Percy is the author of the 2011 novel The Wilding, as well as the acclaimed story collection Refresh, Refresh. Read our Q&A with Percy.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans