Benjamin Percy: Red Moon
This month, Oregon-born Benjamin Percy will release his second novel, Red Moon, a horror novel about a werewolf epidemic that draws eerie parallels to our own War on Terror. Percy is the author of the 2011 novel The Wilding, as well as the acclaimed story collection Refresh, Refresh. Read our Q&A with Percy.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes