Bell Witch Lager Tasting
Features:Price: Happy hour pricing
Join us once a month to sample a new, small-batch beer, handcrafted by one of our brewers.
Talk to the brewers, ask beery questions, enjoy happy hour pricing all night long on these limited-edition pints.
And when the beer is gone, it's gone.
This month features Bell Witch Vienna Lager-- a well balanced amber lager that has tons of malt character and a bold hop presence. The malt character is toasted and bready with a subtle sweetness. Brewers Gold hops, used generously, add an orange citrus character without overpowering bitterness. This beer was fermented really cold which gives it a clean and crisp finish.
Malts: Pilsner, Dark Munich, Goldpils Vienna, Caramel Munich 40
Hops: Brewers Gold
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America