Bell Witch Lager Tasting
Features:Price: Happy hour pricing
Join us once a month to sample a new, small-batch beer, handcrafted by one of our brewers.
Talk to the brewers, ask beery questions, enjoy happy hour pricing all night long on these limited-edition pints.
And when the beer is gone, it's gone.
This month features Bell Witch Vienna Lager-- a well balanced amber lager that has tons of malt character and a bold hop presence. The malt character is toasted and bready with a subtle sweetness. Brewers Gold hops, used generously, add an orange citrus character without overpowering bitterness. This beer was fermented really cold which gives it a clean and crisp finish.
Malts: Pilsner, Dark Munich, Goldpils Vienna, Caramel Munich 40
Hops: Brewers Gold
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Genoa Restaurant Closing May 11
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Second Coming: The Book of Mormon Goes on Sale May 2
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Tripster: Weekend Plans