Portland Arts & Lectures presents the author of The Poisonwood Bible, Animal Dreams, and a dozen other novels, as well as nonfiction bestseller Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life, for a literary conversation in preview of her newest book, Flight Behavior. Set to hit bookshelves this month, the book brings a compelling narrative to themes of escape and self-discovery.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants