Barbara Black & Angela Passalacqua: Delayed Meaning
Barbara Black’s symbolic figurative paintings have been shaped by Jungian psychology, Indian mythology, and studies of the environment. Angela Passalacqua's oil-on-wood paintings (pictured) are strongly rooted in literature, travel, and the age-old questions of what makes us human, especially what elevates and nourishes the spirit.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT