Barbara Black & Angela Passalacqua: Delayed Meaning
Barbara Black’s symbolic figurative paintings have been shaped by Jungian psychology, Indian mythology, and studies of the environment. Angela Passalacqua's oil-on-wood paintings (pictured) are strongly rooted in literature, travel, and the age-old questions of what makes us human, especially what elevates and nourishes the spirit.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans