Bag&Baggage: La Dolce Love’s Labour’s Lost
On the heels of March’s adaptation Lear, B&B Artistic Director Scott Palmer adapts another of the Bard’s plays for the company’s annual outdoor Shakespeare production. This time it’s a new take on Love’s Labour’s Lost that mashes up a Restoration-era adaptation of the text with celebrated Italian director Federico Fellini’s La Dolce Vita.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops