Bag&Baggage: La Dolce Love’s Labour’s Lost
On the heels of March’s adaptation Lear, B&B Artistic Director Scott Palmer adapts another of the Bard’s plays for the company’s annual outdoor Shakespeare production. This time it’s a new take on Love’s Labour’s Lost that mashes up a Restoration-era adaptation of the text with celebrated Italian director Federico Fellini’s La Dolce Vita.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches