Bag&Baggage: La Dolce Love’s Labour’s Lost
On the heels of March’s adaptation Lear, B&B Artistic Director Scott Palmer adapts another of the Bard’s plays for the company’s annual outdoor Shakespeare production. This time it’s a new take on Love’s Labour’s Lost that mashes up a Restoration-era adaptation of the text with celebrated Italian director Federico Fellini’s La Dolce Vita.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans