Bag&Baggage: La Dolce Love’s Labour’s Lost
On the heels of March’s adaptation Lear, B&B Artistic Director Scott Palmer adapts another of the Bard’s plays for the company’s annual outdoor Shakespeare production. This time it’s a new take on Love’s Labour’s Lost that mashes up a Restoration-era adaptation of the text with celebrated Italian director Federico Fellini’s La Dolce Vita.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Devouring Portland's Hottest Brunch Spots
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates