Back Row Picture Show
Fans of Mystery Science Theater 3000 won't want to miss this local variation, with Portland noteables providing snarky commentary to really, really bad movies. This installment features the 1978 stinker The Force on Thunder Mountain, a lousy movie about a dad and his son who go camping on a haunted hillside. Thanks Dad!
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans