Back Row Picture Show
Fans of Mystery Science Theater 3000 won't want to miss this local variation, with Portland noteables providing snarky commentary to really, really bad movies. This installment features the 1978 stinker The Force on Thunder Mountain, a lousy movie about a dad and his son who go camping on a haunted hillside. Thanks Dad!
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland