Back Row Picture Show
Fans of Mystery Science Theater 3000 won't want to miss this local variation, with Portland noteables providing snarky commentary to really, really bad movies. This installment features the 1978 stinker The Force on Thunder Mountain, a lousy movie about a dad and his son who go camping on a haunted hillside. Thanks Dad!
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches