Back Row Picture Show
Fans of Mystery Science Theater 3000 won't want to miss this local variation, with Portland noteables providing snarky commentary to really, really bad movies. This installment features the 1978 stinker The Force on Thunder Mountain, a lousy movie about a dad and his son who go camping on a haunted hillside. Thanks Dad!
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald