Back Row Picture Show
Fans of Mystery Science Theater 3000 won't want to miss this local variation, with Portland noteables providing snarky commentary to really, really bad movies. This installment features the 1978 stinker The Force on Thunder Mountain, a lousy movie about a dad and his son who go camping on a haunted hillside. Thanks Dad!
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?