Back Fence PDX: Anxieties & Phobias
Each month for the past five years, Back Fence has united storytellers, writers, songwriters, and other crazy characters around a deliberately broad theme, à la the current “Anxieties & Phobias.” See what guests Curt Hopkins, Mary Purdy, Dani Turner, Justin Hocking, and David Alexander decide to do with this sweat-inducing topic—and get an eyeful of burlesque divas the Dolly Pops in classy Popina swimwear.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?