Back Fence PDX: Anxieties & Phobias
Each month for the past five years, Back Fence has united storytellers, writers, songwriters, and other crazy characters around a deliberately broad theme, à la the current “Anxieties & Phobias.” See what guests Curt Hopkins, Mary Purdy, Dani Turner, Justin Hocking, and David Alexander decide to do with this sweat-inducing topic—and get an eyeful of burlesque divas the Dolly Pops in classy Popina swimwear.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?