Back Fence PDX
This live-storytelling series features all-around interesting folks who get up and tell an extemporaneous tale on an agreed-upon subject for about eight minutes. This month, there are back-to-back editions: On Friday, storytellers including Derrick Brown, Shannon Balcom, and Leather Storrs will be speaking on the theme of "But Wait … It Gets Worse." Saturday night at Disjecta, the speakers will be given precious little time to prepare when presented with topics generated by a roulette wheel, hence the name "Russian Routlette." Brown, Adam Arnold, Jessica Rohen, and Arthur Bradford will be among the participants.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT