Back Fence PDX
This live-storytelling series features all-around interesting folks who get up and tell an extemporaneous tale on an agreed-upon subject for about eight minutes. This month, there are back-to-back editions: On Friday, storytellers including Derrick Brown, Shannon Balcom, and Leather Storrs will be speaking on the theme of "But Wait … It Gets Worse." Saturday night at Disjecta, the speakers will be given precious little time to prepare when presented with topics generated by a roulette wheel, hence the name "Russian Routlette." Brown, Adam Arnold, Jessica Rohen, and Arthur Bradford will be among the participants.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places