Back Fence PDX
This live-storytelling series features all-around interesting folks who get up and tell an extemporaneous tale on an agreed-upon subject for about eight minutes. This month, there are back-to-back editions: On Friday, storytellers including Derrick Brown, Shannon Balcom, and Leather Storrs will be speaking on the theme of "But Wait … It Gets Worse." Saturday night at Disjecta, the speakers will be given precious little time to prepare when presented with topics generated by a roulette wheel, hence the name "Russian Routlette." Brown, Adam Arnold, Jessica Rohen, and Arthur Bradford will be among the participants.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 18-21