Back Fence PDX
This live-storytelling series features all-around interesting folks who get up and tell an extemporaneous tale on an agreed-upon subject for about eight minutes. This month, there are back-to-back editions: On Friday, storytellers including Derrick Brown, Shannon Balcom, and Leather Storrs will be speaking on the theme of "But Wait … It Gets Worse." Saturday night at Disjecta, the speakers will be given precious little time to prepare when presented with topics generated by a roulette wheel, hence the name "Russian Routlette." Brown, Adam Arnold, Jessica Rohen, and Arthur Bradford will be among the participants.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts