Mexico's Aztec Eagles: Hispanic Heroes of WWII
An evening of compelling history through film and talk. Volunteer WWII pilots known as "The Aztec Eagles" were the only military unit to see combat, helping American forces to drive Japanese soliders from the Philippines. Filmmaker Victor Mancilla explores the Mexican military's largely forgotten history and legacy in his documentary, The Forgotten Eagles. There will be a Q&A following the screening of the film, with historian Sig Unander.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 18-21