Mexico's Aztec Eagles: Hispanic Heroes of WWII
An evening of compelling history through film and talk. Volunteer WWII pilots known as "The Aztec Eagles" were the only military unit to see combat, helping American forces to drive Japanese soliders from the Philippines. Filmmaker Victor Mancilla explores the Mexican military's largely forgotten history and legacy in his documentary, The Forgotten Eagles. There will be a Q&A following the screening of the film, with historian Sig Unander.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe