Originally just the brothers themselves and one bandmate, the Avett Brothers have expanded the size of their folk-rock band along with their fan base. They're no strangers to Portland, having played the Crystal Ballroom and Pickathon in recent years. The followup companion to their 2012 Grammy nominated album, The Carpenter, is slated to be released in the fall of 2013.
Listen to our full Perfect Summer Playlist here.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches