Originally just the brothers themselves and one bandmate, the Avett Brothers have expanded the size of their folk-rock band along with their fan base. They're no strangers to Portland, having played the Crystal Ballroom and Pickathon in recent years. The followup companion to their 2012 Grammy nominated album, The Carpenter, is slated to be released in the fall of 2013.
Listen to our full Perfect Summer Playlist here.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald