Originally just the brothers themselves and one bandmate, the Avett Brothers have expanded the size of their folk-rock band along with their fan base. They're no strangers to Portland, having played the Crystal Ballroom and Pickathon in recent years. The followup companion to their 2012 Grammy nominated album, The Carpenter, is slated to be released in the fall of 2013.
Listen to our full Perfect Summer Playlist here.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday