Originally just the brothers themselves and one bandmate, the Avett Brothers have expanded the size of their folk-rock band along with their fan base. They're no strangers to Portland, having played the Crystal Ballroom and Pickathon in recent years. The followup companion to their 2012 Grammy nominated album, The Carpenter, is slated to be released in the fall of 2013.
Listen to our full Perfect Summer Playlist here.
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Besaw’s Is Closing On May 29
- Why Portland Desperately Needs More Urban Density
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Kir Jensen's Sugar Cube Bakery Closing May 3
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots