For over 20 years, choir director Joan Szymko has led more than 100 singers collectively as one voice with the mission "to inspire and reflect the universal yearning for peace by giving voice to women." Their biannual a full-length holiday concert, "Calling My Children Home," explores the idea of home—very fitting for the holiday season! The event will feature guests True Life Trio, a folk-and-vocal group drawing on the sounds of Eastern Europe.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants