For over 20 years, choir director Joan Szymko has led more than 100 singers collectively as one voice with the mission "to inspire and reflect the universal yearning for peace by giving voice to women." Their biannual a full-length holiday concert, "Calling My Children Home," explores the idea of home—very fitting for the holiday season! The event will feature guests True Life Trio, a folk-and-vocal group drawing on the sounds of Eastern Europe.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads