For over 20 years, choir director Joan Szymko has led more than 100 singers collectively as one voice with the mission "to inspire and reflect the universal yearning for peace by giving voice to women." Their biannual a full-length holiday concert, "Calling My Children Home," explores the idea of home—very fitting for the holiday season! The event will feature guests True Life Trio, a folk-and-vocal group drawing on the sounds of Eastern Europe.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald