For over 20 years, choir director Joan Szymko has led more than 100 singers collectively as one voice with the mission "to inspire and reflect the universal yearning for peace by giving voice to women." Their biannual a full-length holiday concert, "Calling My Children Home," explores the idea of home—very fitting for the holiday season! The event will feature guests True Life Trio, a folk-and-vocal group drawing on the sounds of Eastern Europe.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes