Arthur Hitchcock: The Walk
When Californian Arthur Hitchcock decided to trek cross country to Augusta, Maine on foot in honor of his parents, what resulted was a lot of walking, some unbelievable adventures, and a slew of gorgeous pictures documenting his incredible journey. Witness these visual artifacts of Hitchock’s 4,100 mile trek across 17 states during Hitchcock's presentation.
View our slide show of Hitchcock's work.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?