Arthur Hitchcock: The Walk
When Californian Arthur Hitchcock decided to trek cross country to Augusta, Maine on foot in honor of his parents, what resulted was a lot of walking, some unbelievable adventures, and a slew of gorgeous pictures documenting his incredible journey. Witness these visual artifacts of Hitchock’s 4,100 mile trek across 17 states during Hitchcock's presentation.
View our slide show of Hitchcock's work.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Justin Timberlake: Bringing Classy Back
- Portland Monthly's Best Bar 2014: Pepe Le Moko