Arthur Hitchcock: The Walk
When Californian Arthur Hitchcock decided to trek cross country to Augusta, Maine on foot in honor of his parents, what resulted was a lot of walking, some unbelievable adventures, and a slew of gorgeous pictures documenting his incredible journey. Witness these visual artifacts of Hitchock’s 4,100 mile trek across 17 states during Hitchcock's presentation.
View our slide show of Hitchcock's work.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots