Arthur Hitchcock: The Walk
When Californian Arthur Hitchcock decided to trek cross country to Augusta, Maine on foot in honor of his parents, what resulted was a lot of walking, some unbelievable adventures, and a slew of gorgeous pictures documenting his incredible journey. Witness these visual artifacts of Hitchock’s 4,100 mile trek across 17 states during Hitchcock's presentation.
View our slide show of Hitchcock's work.
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- DIY Fall Hair and Makeup Trends
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants