Art in the Pearl
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
This Labor Day weekend, visit the North Park Blocks and peruse the jury-selected works of 130 artists from all over the US and Canada. Even the kids can get involved with workshops designed to inspire their inner da Vinci. From pottery to photography, jewelry to glass, there is art for every taste.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads