Art in the Pearl
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
This Labor Day weekend, visit the North Park Blocks and peruse the jury-selected works of 130 artists from all over the US and Canada. Even the kids can get involved with workshops designed to inspire their inner da Vinci. From pottery to photography, jewelry to glass, there is art for every taste.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet