Art in the Pearl
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
This Labor Day weekend, visit the North Park Blocks and peruse the jury-selected works of 130 artists from all over the US and Canada. Even the kids can get involved with workshops designed to inspire their inner da Vinci. From pottery to photography, jewelry to glass, there is art for every taste.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes