Art in the Pearl
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
This Labor Day weekend, visit the North Park Blocks and peruse the jury-selected works of 130 artists from all over the US and Canada. Even the kids can get involved with workshops designed to inspire their inner da Vinci. From pottery to photography, jewelry to glass, there is art for every taste.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald