Art in the Pearl
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
This Labor Day weekend, visit the North Park Blocks and peruse the jury-selected works of 130 artists from all over the US and Canada. Even the kids can get involved with workshops designed to inspire their inner da Vinci. From pottery to photography, jewelry to glass, there is art for every taste.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24