Anything Worth Doing
River rafting enthusiast Jo Deurbrouck will read from her latest book, Anything Worth Doing—a true story of friendship, adventure, living life passionately and apologetically, and tragedy on beautiful, unrelenting rivers.
This event is free and open to the public.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Genoa Restaurant Closing May 11
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Tripster: Weekend Plans