Anything Worth Doing
River rafting enthusiast Jo Deurbrouck will read from her latest book, Anything Worth Doing—a true story of friendship, adventure, living life passionately and apologetically, and tragedy on beautiful, unrelenting rivers.
This event is free and open to the public.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Devouring Portland's Hottest Brunch Spots
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates