Anything Worth Doing
River rafting enthusiast Jo Deurbrouck will read from her latest book, Anything Worth Doing—a true story of friendship, adventure, living life passionately and apologetically, and tragedy on beautiful, unrelenting rivers.
This event is free and open to the public.
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- DIY Fall Hair and Makeup Trends
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- The Northwest's Best Hidden Waterfalls