Anything Worth Doing
River rafting enthusiast Jo Deurbrouck will read from her latest book, Anything Worth Doing—a true story of friendship, adventure, living life passionately and apologetically, and tragedy on beautiful, unrelenting rivers.
This event is free and open to the public.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Two Portland Bookstores Become One
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts