Anything Worth Doing
River rafting enthusiast Jo Deurbrouck will read from her latest book, Anything Worth Doing—a true story of friendship, adventure, living life passionately and apologetically, and tragedy on beautiful, unrelenting rivers.
This event is free and open to the public.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday