The Pok Pok chef-owner does Powell’s to promote his first cookbook. Yes, the instructions for Ike’s fish-sauce wings are in there, if you’re brave enough to navigate them.
He will be in conversation with Portland Monthly's Food Critic, Karen Brooks.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- Portlanders Share Stories of Their Worst Dates Ever
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Rental Market Madness
- The 45 Most Glorious Desserts in Portland
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX