The Pok Pok chef-owner does Powell’s to promote his first cookbook. Yes, the instructions for Ike’s fish-sauce wings are in there, if you’re brave enough to navigate them.
He will be in conversation with Portland Monthly's Food Critic, Karen Brooks.
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- The Oscars Red Carpet Highs and Lows
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market
- Death Becomes Her
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Beautiful Machine: Exploring the Gyrotonic Movement System in PDX
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’