The Pok Pok chef-owner does Powell’s to promote his first cookbook. Yes, the instructions for Ike’s fish-sauce wings are in there, if you’re brave enough to navigate them.
He will be in conversation with Portland Monthly's Food Critic, Karen Brooks.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014