The Pok Pok chef-owner does Powell’s to promote his first cookbook. Yes, the instructions for Ike’s fish-sauce wings are in there, if you’re brave enough to navigate them.
He will be in conversation with Portland Monthly's Food Critic, Karen Brooks.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Insider Secrets on The Princess Bride As Told to Us By Westley Himself
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Guide to Black Friday at Locally Owned Portland Shops
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014