The Pok Pok chef-owner does Powell’s to promote his first cookbook. Yes, the instructions for Ike’s fish-sauce wings are in there, if you’re brave enough to navigate them.
He will be in conversation with Portland Monthly's Food Critic, Karen Brooks.
- Behold Sunriver Resort's $50 Million Facelift
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Ya Hala’s New Lebanese Brunch
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Incredible Story of an Engineer Behind Portland’s Newest Bridge