André Watts & Beethoven's Emperor
Acclaimed pianist André Watts graces the Schnitz for a performance of Beethoven’s fifth and final work for piano and orchestra, 1811’s Emperor concerto. Guest Christoph König will also conduct the symphony through Paul Hindemith’s Concerto for Orchestra and Robert Schumann’s first orchestral work, the Spring symphony.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald