Anansi the Spider
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $13-21
Anansi, the trickster spider god of West African mythology is brought to life in two hilarious tales by the remarkable Tears of Joy Theatre puppeteers. The first explains how Anansi tricked Lion out of his stories. The second tale begins… "Anansi loved to eat melons, but was too lazy to grow them himself…"
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald