Anansi the Spider
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $13-21
Anansi, the trickster spider god of West African mythology is brought to life in two hilarious tales by the remarkable Tears of Joy Theatre puppeteers. The first explains how Anansi tricked Lion out of his stories. The second tale begins… "Anansi loved to eat melons, but was too lazy to grow them himself…"
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches