Anansi the Spider
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $13-21
Anansi, the trickster spider god of West African mythology is brought to life in two hilarious tales by the remarkable Tears of Joy Theatre puppeteers. The first explains how Anansi tricked Lion out of his stories. The second tale begins… "Anansi loved to eat melons, but was too lazy to grow them himself…"
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places