An Evening for Autism with Tyrone Wells
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $125 and up
This benefit for Autism Research & Resources of Oregon (ARRO) features food, drink, a silent auction, and a performance by Spokane singer-songwriter Tyrone Wells, who has had a string of no. 1 hits on the iTunes' Singer/Songwriter Chart, including Metal & Wood, Where We Meet and This Love (okay, it was no. 2).
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants