An Evening for Autism with Tyrone Wells
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $125 and up
This benefit for Autism Research & Resources of Oregon (ARRO) features food, drink, a silent auction, and a performance by Spokane singer-songwriter Tyrone Wells, who has had a string of no. 1 hits on the iTunes' Singer/Songwriter Chart, including Metal & Wood, Where We Meet and This Love (okay, it was no. 2).
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!