An Evening for Autism with Tyrone Wells
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $125 and up
This benefit for Autism Research & Resources of Oregon (ARRO) features food, drink, a silent auction, and a performance by Spokane singer-songwriter Tyrone Wells, who has had a string of no. 1 hits on the iTunes' Singer/Songwriter Chart, including Metal & Wood, Where We Meet and This Love (okay, it was no. 2).
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24