If you’ve ever wanted to see the Indigo Girls, but felt like that other one was kind of a wet blanket, now’s your chance: Amy Ray’s touring in support of her most recent solo album Lung of Love. Local note: Ray is an occasional collaborator with Portlander Kaia Wilson (from Team Dresch and an awesome solo career) in the ferocious femme punk band The Butchies. And as luck would have it, Wilson is on the bill, too!
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes