American Cancer Society Hope Ball
The American Cancer Society celebrates its centennial birthday this year, and the organization will commemorate its 100th birthday at the sixth annual Portland Hope Ball.
One of the key initiatives supported by the funds raised at the Hope Ball is Camp Ukandu, a free week-long camp provided to children undergoing cancer treatments. Camp Ukandu gives children the opportunity to temporarily forget about their illness, treatments and hospital visits, and enjoy a healthy outdoor experience while making friends and memories that will last a lifetime.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?