American Cancer Society Hope Ball
The American Cancer Society celebrates its centennial birthday this year, and the organization will commemorate its 100th birthday at the sixth annual Portland Hope Ball.
One of the key initiatives supported by the funds raised at the Hope Ball is Camp Ukandu, a free week-long camp provided to children undergoing cancer treatments. Camp Ukandu gives children the opportunity to temporarily forget about their illness, treatments and hospital visits, and enjoy a healthy outdoor experience while making friends and memories that will last a lifetime.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Genoa Restaurant Closing May 11
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- Orenco Station: Westward Expansion