Aloha Say the Pretty Girls
Chicago Edge says that Naomi Iizuka's rather nebulous comedy Aloha, Say the Pretty Girls is "a dazzling comic confection in which lives intersect, time and space disintegrate, and life is more or less absurd.In short, it’s a jazzed-up version of our communal experience here on Planet Earth, though with some unapologetic metaphorical flourishes."
Our review says: "The fragmented, surreal portrayal of youth angst has no small number of problems with its script, but the play's sense of humor and experimental structure, along with dynamic performances from the Vertigo cast, keep us looking on."
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads