Aloha Say the Pretty Girls
Chicago Edge says that Naomi Iizuka's rather nebulous comedy Aloha, Say the Pretty Girls is "a dazzling comic confection in which lives intersect, time and space disintegrate, and life is more or less absurd.In short, it’s a jazzed-up version of our communal experience here on Planet Earth, though with some unapologetic metaphorical flourishes."
Our review says: "The fragmented, surreal portrayal of youth angst has no small number of problems with its script, but the play's sense of humor and experimental structure, along with dynamic performances from the Vertigo cast, keep us looking on."
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24