Aloha Say the Pretty Girls
Chicago Edge says that Naomi Iizuka's rather nebulous comedy Aloha, Say the Pretty Girls is "a dazzling comic confection in which lives intersect, time and space disintegrate, and life is more or less absurd.In short, it’s a jazzed-up version of our communal experience here on Planet Earth, though with some unapologetic metaphorical flourishes."
Our review says: "The fragmented, surreal portrayal of youth angst has no small number of problems with its script, but the play's sense of humor and experimental structure, along with dynamic performances from the Vertigo cast, keep us looking on."
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 30–May 3
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Getting to the Heart of a Local Fashion Photographer's Laid-Back Style
- Indulgent Portland Bar Food for Every Alt-Diet