Albertina Kerr 21st Annual Benefit Golf Classic
Some 100 golfers will tee it up at this benefit tournament for Albertina Kerr Centers, an organization that provides programs and services for people with learning disabilities and children with emotional or mental health challenges. Box lunches, awards, dinner, and an auction are also part of the program.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches