Albertina Kerr 21st Annual Benefit Golf Classic
Some 100 golfers will tee it up at this benefit tournament for Albertina Kerr Centers, an organization that provides programs and services for people with learning disabilities and children with emotional or mental health challenges. Box lunches, awards, dinner, and an auction are also part of the program.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald