Alafair Burke: If You Were Here
With a life shaped by her interest in crime, Alafair Burke worked as a Deputy District Attorney in Portland for five years. She returns to recite a few pages from her latest, If You Were Here, a mystery about a journalist trying to find an elusive heroine who saves a boy's life from an oncoming train. Burke’s father, James Lee Burke, is also a big-deal detective-thriller scribe.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches