The former artistic director of Stark Raving Theatre, Matt Zrebski, is the author of this "a cappella thriller." A group of teens in a burning school leap through a hole in the gym floor. But that's just the beginning of their fight for survival. Zrebski has described the action as a combination of Lord of the Flies, The Breakfast Club and Lost. With songs!
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads