The former artistic director of Stark Raving Theatre, Matt Zrebski, is the author of this "a cappella thriller." A group of teens in a burning school leap through a hole in the gym floor. But that's just the beginning of their fight for survival. Zrebski has described the action as a combination of Lord of the Flies, The Breakfast Club and Lost. With songs!
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes