The former artistic director of Stark Raving Theatre, Matt Zrebski, is the author of this "a cappella thriller." A group of teens in a burning school leap through a hole in the gym floor. But that's just the beginning of their fight for survival. Zrebski has described the action as a combination of Lord of the Flies, The Breakfast Club and Lost. With songs!
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?