The former artistic director of Stark Raving Theatre, Matt Zrebski, is the author of this "a cappella thriller." A group of teens in a burning school leap through a hole in the gym floor. But that's just the beginning of their fight for survival. Zrebski has described the action as a combination of Lord of the Flies, The Breakfast Club and Lost. With songs!
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014