The former artistic director of Stark Raving Theatre, Matt Zrebski, is the author of this "a cappella thriller." A group of teens in a burning school leap through a hole in the gym floor. But that's just the beginning of their fight for survival. Zrebski has described the action as a combination of Lord of the Flies, The Breakfast Club and Lost. With songs!
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops