Abbey Bach Festival
Vespers and a pipe organ concert usher in each evening of the annual Bach Festival, as Benedictine monks serve a basket supper on a hilltop lawn of the Mt Angel Abbey. Take in panoramic, tranquil views of the Willamette Valley and Cascade Range, and experience a different concert each evening.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch