Abbey Bach Festival
Vespers and a pipe organ concert usher in each evening of the annual Bach Festival, as Benedictine monks serve a basket supper on a hilltop lawn of the Mt Angel Abbey. Take in panoramic, tranquil views of the Willamette Valley and Cascade Range, and experience a different concert each evening.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland