Abbey Bach Festival
Vespers and a pipe organ concert usher in each evening of the annual Bach Festival, as Benedictine monks serve a basket supper on a hilltop lawn of the Mt Angel Abbey. Take in panoramic, tranquil views of the Willamette Valley and Cascade Range, and experience a different concert each evening.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26