Abbey Bach Festival
Vespers and a pipe organ concert usher in each evening of the annual Bach Festival, as Benedictine monks serve a basket supper on a hilltop lawn of the Mt Angel Abbey. Take in panoramic, tranquil views of the Willamette Valley and Cascade Range, and experience a different concert each evening.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald