A Moveable Conversation with Kristy Edmunds, Fernanda D’Agostino and Stephen Hayes
Kristy Edmunds changed the very face of Portland’s art scene when she founded the Portland Institute for Contemporary Art and grew it to international renown. She returns to Portland from her current gig in LA to lead a roving conversation with two of the city’s top artists. The event starts at 2 p.m. at Marylhurst’s Art Gym amid Fernanda D’Agostino multimedia, interactive installation called The Method of Loci, before moving at 3:30 to Lewis and Clark’s Hoffman Gallery, which currently houses a 30 year retrospective of Hayes work called Figure/Ground.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes