A Moveable Conversation with Kristy Edmunds, Fernanda D’Agostino and Stephen Hayes
Kristy Edmunds changed the very face of Portland’s art scene when she founded the Portland Institute for Contemporary Art and grew it to international renown. She returns to Portland from her current gig in LA to lead a roving conversation with two of the city’s top artists. The event starts at 2 p.m. at Marylhurst’s Art Gym amid Fernanda D’Agostino multimedia, interactive installation called The Method of Loci, before moving at 3:30 to Lewis and Clark’s Hoffman Gallery, which currently houses a 30 year retrospective of Hayes work called Figure/Ground.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads