A Moveable Conversation with Kristy Edmunds, Fernanda D’Agostino and Stephen Hayes
Kristy Edmunds changed the very face of Portland’s art scene when she founded the Portland Institute for Contemporary Art and grew it to international renown. She returns to Portland from her current gig in LA to lead a roving conversation with two of the city’s top artists. The event starts at 2 p.m. at Marylhurst’s Art Gym amid Fernanda D’Agostino multimedia, interactive installation called The Method of Loci, before moving at 3:30 to Lewis and Clark’s Hoffman Gallery, which currently houses a 30 year retrospective of Hayes work called Figure/Ground.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?