A Moveable Conversation with Kristy Edmunds, Fernanda D’Agostino and Stephen Hayes
Kristy Edmunds changed the very face of Portland’s art scene when she founded the Portland Institute for Contemporary Art and grew it to international renown. She returns to Portland from her current gig in LA to lead a roving conversation with two of the city’s top artists. The event starts at 2 p.m. at Marylhurst’s Art Gym amid Fernanda D’Agostino multimedia, interactive installation called The Method of Loci, before moving at 3:30 to Lewis and Clark’s Hoffman Gallery, which currently houses a 30 year retrospective of Hayes work called Figure/Ground.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26